Our Back-Up Care Services
Whether your nanny called in sick last minute and you have a can’t-miss-meeting, you need to find coverage for an upcoming school closure or you want to schedule a much-needed date night, our team of dedicated, trained, experienced, responsible, fully vetted and FUN caregivers are at the ready.
As a company that was built from the ground up by working Moms, we understand the challenges that arise when your regular childcare arrangements fall through. Our mission is to provide families with top quality childcare when they need it most. Our stringent vetting protocols and commitment to working with ONLY the best caregivers (nannies that we would and do trust to care for our OWN children), make choosing SCA to be your go-to Back Up care agency an easy choice.
The first thing you need to know, before we dive into the requirements our caregivers have to meet before being considered for our team, is that we fully understand how challenging it is to put the care, safety and wellbeing of your children (the most important people in your life) into the hands of a stranger. Understanding ALL of those feelings, concerns and fears is what propelled us to build SCA’s foundation on three simple principals: Superior Service, Integrity and Excellence.
So, let’s talk about what you can expect from our team.
In order to be considered for employment, each caregiver must have:
- Demonstrated a passion for providing quality childcare and a genuine love of children
- At least two years of professional childcare experience
- At least 2 positive professional references
- A strong work ethic and history of reliability, dependability, responsibility and trustworthiness
- A responsible driving record
- Current Infant, Child and Adult CPR and First Aid certification
- A clean background Report (Background Checks are run annually)
A nanny’s duties may include:
- Tending to each child’s basic physical, emotional and developmental needs
- Creating a nurturing, safe and appropriately stimulating environment
- Engaging with your child/ren in age-appropriate (and parent-approved) educational and fun activities both inside and outside of your home
- Meal preparation for the children
- Setting appropriate boundaries
- Cleaning up after meals, activities, etc. pertaining to the children
- Assisting with homework
If you are interested in learning more about our back-up care program, please reach out to our office at 425-616-3010 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org