Whether your nanny called in sick last minute and you have a can’t-miss-meeting, you need to find coverage for an upcoming school closure or you want to schedule a much-needed date night, our team of dedicated, trained, experienced, responsible, fully vetted and FUN caregivers are at the ready.
As a company that was built from the ground up by working Moms, we understand the challenges that arise when your regular childcare arrangements fall through. Our mission is to provide families with quality childcare when they need it most. Our stringest vetting protocols and commitment to working with ONLY the best caregivers (nannies that we would and do trust to care for our OWN children), make choosing SCA to be your go-to Back-Up care agency an easy choice.
- No Annual Membership Fee
- Hourly Rate charged to credit card on file
- For each day of care, there is a 4-hour minimum and nanny must be compensated for entire booking shift even if family ends care early
- Care may be canceled before 5pm the night before. If canceled after that time, nanny must be compensated for 4 hours
Direct Hire Placement
Finding the perfect nanny to take care of your family is our top priority! We handle all the steps including a complete needs assessment, targeted search, screening, interviews, reference checking, background checks and pulling of driving records. The top candidates are then brought to your family for in-person interviews with all necessary reference information. We help negotiate the final contract and assist with finalizing a contract and payroll advice. All of our private placements include a 1-month (30 days) guarantee in which we will perform another search for your family if needed.
- One-Time Placement Fee: Flat rate with a 30-day replacement search guarantee, contact our office for pricing specifics
- Short-Term Placement Fee: Flat rate pricing, does not include a search guarantee
A la carte services
Search Consultation Hourly Rate: $200
We help families identify specific nanny needs, perfect for the family that has the time to devote to doing their own search. We give families our top tips on advertising, recruiting, salary guidelines and tax liability, interviewing, reference checking, background checks and contract negotiation. We can also perform any of these services on behalf of your family!
Background Check: $150
We will run a background check (via a third party) of your final candidate. Results will be emailed.